CACI is seeking a cleared Systems/Software Engineer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Our team aligns itself with both Army and Mission Command (MC) modernization strategies and new versions of the Common Operating Environment (COE), Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), and Mounted Computing Environment (MCE). So if you want to be a part of the team responsible for providing software life cycle support solutions and services for tactical communication systems that enable the warfighter superiority and information dominance across the battlefield, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Interact with users to translate their requirements into system, hardware, and software requirements and design.
Solve engineering problems (or manage the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
Should be able to sync with other POR and Teams to collect software builds, Mage the configuration of software builds
Provide application documentation, and validate the completeness of builds before delivery to PM Mission Command.
Create Windows Templates and Laptop Ghost Images, which will be used as clients to install and manage the infrastructure.
Format documentation to meet requirements fed to our System Admin/New Equipment Training coordinator
More About the Role:
This role supports the Software Engineering Center (SEC), Command, Control, and Communication Tactical Directorate (C3T) Mission Command Division (MCD) Development Branch
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An Active Secret clearance
BS Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical disciplines
A minimum of three years of work experience as a System/Software Engineer
Experience with Microsoft SCCM configuration and administration.
Excellent written technical communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.