Training Instructor for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System -“ Army (IPPS-A) Program. Possesses training and instruction skills. Develops training products, participates in training product development sessions, and instructs training classes. Understands training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. Hands on individual contributor who participates in the training planning, designing, developing, testing and delivery of training products using the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) and/or Adobe products. Conducts Instructor Led Training, Virtual Training, and Distance Learning classes. Participates in Agile meetings for stakeholder collaboration and other SDLC and training purposes. Prepares and edits Program documentation.
What you'll get to do:
Prepare associated training material and program documentation. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Works at the direction of the team lead
- Develops work products according to established team standards and program requirements
- Serves as an Instructor which will require extensive travel
-Performs administrative tasks as assigned
- Participates in team meetings to support training product development
- Participates in the Prototype/Demo SCRUMs and develops training products to support demonstration of System Functionality
- Participates in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the content of the Training Management Systems
- Participates as assigned to perform technical writing, develop spreadsheets, and update presentations
- Participates in build SCRUMS and supports prototyping thru UPKs
Qualifications you'll bring:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Must have an Active Secret clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in areas that may include: developing user guides, developing training materials, class room instruction, developing Standard operating procedures, or other Government or system-related technical writing
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly, follow instruction and follow established standards
- Have a Can-Do attitude and willingness to learn and work hard
- Have a technical aptitude and willingness to learn new software products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak clearly
- Desire to perform as a training facilitator
Qualifications that are nice to have:
- Training experience with an Army or DoD audience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.