What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide classified and unclassified IT support to end users across multiple support facilities.
- Deliver professional, high quality services directly to the customer, providing both remote and in-person support for new equipment installations and break/fix incidents.
- Support and troubleshoot a variety of technologies (desktops, laptops, tablets, software, etc.) adhering to service level agreements based on user classifications (Standard, VIP, EVIP).
- Provide technical support for end user hardware (laptops, printers, tablets, mobile devices) and peripherals, software (COTS, GOTS, Web), audiovisual display systems, and wireless technologies.
- Schedule and coordinate customer desk-side support for the installation of new software or to perform hardware or software break/fix activities.
- Sets-up and configures new end user equipment including laptops, mobiles devices, printers, copiers, VTC units, VoIP phones and other peripherals.
- Documents all changes in ServiceNow ticketing system to ensure all asset and configuration information is up to date.
- Review pending tickets daily, updating work details according to DSS ticket management procedures
- Investigate and resolve all connectivity issues related to end-user IT equipment
- Actively participate in site specific project planning, providing detailed requirements for facility IT equipment IMACs
- Escort general contractors and other contractors as requested.
- Responsible for the on-site coordination of break/fix installations with hardware maintenance providers
- Execute and maintain IT asset inventory information, completing ad hoc inventories and updating asset lists
- Recommend customer service and IT process support enhancements, researching and recommending new technologies and procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires active minimum Top Secret clearance.
- Ability to obtain/maintain EOD Suitability Clearance.
- Minimum of 6 years experience providing end user IT support.
- Background in supporting WIN 10 OS, O365 products, active directory and MDM solutions.
- Previous experience using ITSM tools for ticket tracking.
- Self-motivated and proactive – able to work independently and identify opportunities and develop new ideas for efficiencies
- Able to plan and prioritize workload to ensure objectives and tickets are achieved on time.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with using ServiceNow and Airwatch.
- Experience supporting organization senior staff (e.g. VIPs)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.