What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Full stack Web Developer, you will build custom applications for our mission-oriented customer. If having an impact on mission critical needs appeals to you, then this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidate will have front-end experience in React or Vue and back-end experience with Django or Java/Solr.
- Take ownership of tasks, building mission facing web applications
- Direct interaction with end users, prototyping environment to focus on solving challenging problems through automation, database design, and sound user interfaces
- Independent work style, responding directly to customer and end users to collaborate on quick-turn solutions
- Continuous integration work tempo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 3+ years' experience with Python
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, NodeJS, Django)
- Must possess an active TS SCI with Poly clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.