Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI, has an immediate need for a Junior to Mid-Level SA/DevOps Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- One year of System Administration or DevOps responsibilities
- Management of virtual machines such as OpenStack
- Development of Ansible scripts to automate deployment of virtual machines
- Linux, Bash, Git, and other common command line tools
- Communication with customers to coordinate software releases
- Application of critical software security patches
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues including performance
- active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
Desired technical skills include experience with some of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of Java, Cassandra, Tomcat, Postgres, Jenkins, PKI
- Knowledge of and some experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, JAX-RS
- Knowledge of and some experience with Containerization of services via Docker and Docker Compose
- Familiarity with Containerization orchestration software (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with Automated build/deployment environments (e.g., Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, Git); tag/release/build processes
- Familiarity with Agile development practices (e.g., Scrum/Sprints, Jira/Confluence)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.