CACI is seeking a software engineer to support software development and day-to-day operations of system operations and maintenance activities in our Advanced Solutions Group, within the National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector. We enable national security missions through creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions that provide decision advantage to our customers. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work on a team developing and maintaining thick client and web-based thin-client software applications.
- Design and develop new thin client, web-based capabilities/applications
- Derive requirements through interactions with customers/users
- Test, deploy and maintain applications
- Software deployment
- Configuration management
- Integration testing
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires computer science or software engineering bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software development
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance and the required polygraph per customer requirements - or - current TS with ability to obtain SCI.
- Understanding of User Interfaces (UI)s, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success