Are you a DoD Finance professional who enjoys interesting work and likes contributing to the nation's security? You can help. You will do the following:
- Prepare and track financial/funding documents using Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Prepare budget exhibits in PDOCs and RDOCs
- Analyze budget, midyear, forecast and other financial information and prepare presentations with recommendations to Program Management
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist in the financial analysis of Littoral Combat Ship Ship’s Conversion, Navy (SCN) Post Delivery and R&D Funds.
- Assist in the development and tracking of spend plans and obligation/expenditure phasing plans
- Monitor obligation and expenditure data to achieve obligations and expenditure goals.
- Prepare execution and cash flow reports and other required budget documentation.
- Liaison with Business Financial Management (BFM) and professional support staff to ensure submitted data matches phasing and spending plans and meets program funding level objectives.
- Compare financial data to financial spending plans and reconcile discrepancies.
- Update and maintain Task Planning Sheets (TPS) in NEPS as required
- Collect budget, midyear, forecast and other financial information; interpret, summarize, and upload forecast information to appropriate financial systems
- Communicate and liaison with/between Program Management Personnel, Performing Activity Personnel, Requirements Owners and other LCS stakeholders regarding financial issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BA/BS + 7 YRS
- Navy ERP experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.