New Equipment Fielding/Training Instructor (Fayetteville, NC)
Req #: 244503
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
CACI is seeking a New Equipment Fielder / Training Instructor for various US Military Devices in Fayetteville, NC. This position will be fielding and training a broad spectrum of U.S. Military Personnel in the proper function, use, and maintenance of Devices and equipment as required.
What You'll Get to Do:
Develops and presents complex training programs for soldiers and contractor personnel related to US Military Individual Equipment
Coordinates with customer to identify program needs, obtain technical data and schedule programs
Testing and Evaluation of trainees to measure their learning progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training presentations
Conducts training programs on complex topics and designs and develops training program elements/modules
Provides guidance and direction to less experienced trainers utilizing strong technical and training skills
Perform duties as Primary Instructor for Operator and Operator/Field Service Representatives courses
Provide sustainment support for assigned equipment
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience
Must possess Army MOS 11 or 18 Series
Requires advanced knowledge of Firearms, Night Vision and Thermal equipment typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
Secret Security Clearance
Must be able to travel up to 50% (CONUS and OCONUS)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Project Management experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.