- CACI is seeking a cleared Cyber Manager to perform independent work and manages a unique project.
- What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manage day-to-day assessment activities for a new and unique project.
- Employ strong technical and organizational skills to coordinate requirements and deliverables with the customer.
- Ensure customer system achieves and maintains their Authority to Operate (ATOs) with a security posture in accordance with NIST guidance.
- Develops information systems assurance programs and control guidelines.
- Confers with and advises stakeholders on administrative/technical policies and procedures as well as resolving technical problems, priorities, and methods.
- Research, identify, evaluate, and provide status of IA security controls.
- Ensures all relevant cyber security considerations are integrated into systems engineering and design processes.
- Conducts technical vulnerability assessments and assists system administrators with applying security patches; validates changes.
- Conducts quality control reviews of security assessments prior to submittal.
- Evaluates potential IA security risks and recommends corrective action.
- Ensure project development environments and processes support secure effective implementations.
- Coordinate internal project schedules and client deliverables, participate in meetings, and maintain a current status record on all projects.
- Interact with development and test teams to coordinate system upgrades and test cycles.
- Provide network and systems engineering expertise as needed.
- Create, update, and assess compliance of system ATO packages.
- Work with multiple Authorizing Officials (AOs).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current TS/SCI w/poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent
- Experience working in Cyber Security
- DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II certification
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Experience writing SSPs, RARs, SCTMs, and Test Plans
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems
- Knowledge of VMware
- IC and DoD policies, procedures, and operating instructions related to IT, IA, and IM
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.