What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Documentation Manager to work in our North Charleston office.
More About the Role:
- Interface with business owners to understand their needs
- Develop and adhere to standard documentation methods for timely delivery.
- Help ensure that project milestones and goals are met.
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Assist Help Desk personnel with creation and monitoring of required documents.
- Assist QA with internal test preparation by creating test cases, test conditions, and test data
- Assist QA with internal test execution, inclusive of documenting results, tracking defects, and trouble-shooting defects and issues that arise out of testing
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Collect and analyze project metrics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical abilities; ability to analyze and interpret data
- Experience interfacing directly with customers in a documentation role a plus
- Collaborative team player; innovative problem-solver
- High initiative with ability to work independently under minimal supervision; must exercise sound judgment; high level of urgency with an operational focus
- Ability to see problems in larger organizational context
- Experience in data integration, conversion and requirements gathering
- Develop total solutions to issues, to include, recommended cleanup steps for data issues and functional analysis of software issues, and working with developers or technical staff to devise a fix
- Support other team members in their analysis of issues
- Construct well written solution memos that are concise and accurate for delivery to the client
- Recommend ways that the software can be used to achieve better results
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Associates degree and two (2) years of Documentation experience or equivalent
- Secret Clearance must be obtainable.
- Experience may be substituted for education
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Tool Set including JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in a technical and non-technical capacity)
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum Methodology and utilizing it in the development life cycle
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Experience with Technical Writing in the IT field
- Experience in Agile software development processes and procedures
- Active Secret clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.