CACI is seeking a software developer or Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Analyst who wants to expand their background by being exposed to multiple development processes and learn how to apply system software safety techniques. This position assists the government to oversee and evaluate the system development and safety programs for Submarine Ship Control Systems (SCS) and lithium battery Common Battery Management System (CBMS) programs.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Analyze and review current software and related documentation from a safety perspective. i.e. specifications, requirements, interface documents, test documents.
Assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
Perform data analysis to support internal and external project.
Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.
Design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
Write specifications for programs.
Assist in resolving routine production support problems.
Assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develop screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
Conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
Remain abreast of and research industry technical trends to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
Need to be clearable to Secret level but Active Secret Security Clearance is a plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.