CACI has an exciting opportunity for Operations Floor Systems/Network Technicians to support the USAF Network Operations Security Center (NOSC). This position works at the customer on-site Tier 3 support location at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina. This is a shift work position in a work center providing 24x7x365 support.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide 24/7 Tier 1 enterprise IT help desk technical support to deployed users.
Troubleshoot and implement solutions to resolve incidents and problems on supported systems/network infrastructure, to include enterprise-level routers, switches, servers, firewalls, proxies, and caching arrays.
Monitor systems/network performance metrics and trends to identify substandard performance and anomalies.
Escalate complex systems/network performance, bandwidth and security issues and incidents to senior engineers/SMEs (Tier 2 and 3) for analysis and resolution.
Operate NOSC network intrusion devices and information assurance tools.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
DoD Secret Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance prior to starting)
Associates in related field and 3 or more years’ experience; OR 5 or more years’ of relevant experience.
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IAT II Baseline Certification (Security+ CE or CCNA-Sec)
Minimum Professional Certifications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience working in DoD, Air Force, and local base environments
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.