CACI is seeking a Software Engineer - Entry Level for its program in San Antonio, TX. If you are looking to be a part of a growing organization, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Participate in aviation test development efforts consisting of multimember development teams
- Accountable for ensuring individual work products are completed on cost and on schedule
- Participate in document and code peer reviews to ensure conformance, correctness, and quality of all delivered products
- Participate in Test Program Set (TPS) hardware design activities required to interface the unit under test (UUT) to the Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Integrate and troubleshoot TPS software and hardware
- Develop TPS requirements, design and test documents
- Work as a part of an integrated product team to develop and deliver software as a part of a system solution
- Report to the engineering leads development efforts and status
- Interface with customers regarding developmental tasks (milestone events - PDR, CDR, Acceptance, etc.)
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- You must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance.
- BS in Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering
- Strong electrical engineering understanding (analog and digital circuit component knowledge)
- Prior software development experience
- Knowledge and use of C programming language
- Experience with NI software Suite (primarily LabVIEW)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated expertise with digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, closed loop servo systems, and AC and DC power supplies
- Development using NI PXI instrumentation (DMM, Scope, Relays, Matrix, DAQ, DC modules, etc.)
- Training in Hardware design using components in the 0-20Mhz frequency span. (Discrete ICs, electromechanical devices such as synchros & amplifiers, 1553, RS-232, and ARINC 422 communication protocols)
- Development of ATE and TPS for aircraft electrical, mechanical, avionics and engine systems
- Prior test capability development for DoD or similar agency
- Familiarity with NI TestStand
- Knowledge and use of ISO 9001, AS9100 or CMMI quality process standards
- Familiarity with applicable standards (MIL-PRF 28800 and MIL-PRF 32070)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO