What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst, who ideally has experience with government financial management applications, to support our government client. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, client site environment supporting the Department of Defense. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively within our program team. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
• Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business
• Analyze system data to identify and assess discrepancies, errors, sources of errors,
trends, or issues
• Provide user support
• Troubleshoot to determine the source of systems errors
• Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects
• Test new functionality changes to ensure implementation meets
specifications/requirements and customer expectations
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and defect correction during UAT process
• Perform Regression Testing to ensure enhancements/bug fixes do not break
• Update training materials (i.e., QRGs, User Guides, etc.)
• Willing to work an early 7:00 – 3:30 shift
The candidate must be articulate, flexible to changing requirements, and an
enthusiastic self-starter. The successful candidate must bring strong business
systems functional support experience, good analytical skills and superior customer
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years functional support experience
• Direct functional experience with US government financial management systems
experience, DOD business systems experience preferred
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with the Federal Budgeting/Budget Execution, Federal Financials or
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.