CACI primes a large program in support of the Intelligence Community in Hanover, MD. This program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services and all staff are fully cleared (TS/SCI Poly). This team is comprised of exceptionally talented professionals and lead by supportive management in a collaborative environment. Each team member is vital to the success of the mission and highly valued!
The team has an immediate opportunity to add a JAVA Software Engineer to support a mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution.
More About the Role:
As a JAVA Software Engineer, your technical responsibilities will include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. The development will include acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.