Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary CACI is seeking multiple Classified Junior – Senior Software Engineers to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience with requirements analysis and software development.
- Experience with installation, integration, evaluation and enhancement
- Experience with maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
- Familiarity with software integration and software testing
- Understanding of technical writing and documents in support of a software development project
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Four years of SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree can be substituted for two years of experience
- Must have active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance
Nice To Have but Not Required:
- Experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system
- Experience developing solutions integrating or extending FOSS/COTS products
- Experience in planning, delivery and being a top contributor
- Ability to lead a team
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.