What You’ll Get to Do:
- Log and maintain NAVSEA Configuration Management (CM)/Data Management (DM) Oracle database.
- Produce monthly metrics for reviewers, branch heads, and data monitors.
- Manage Data Monitor List of all Point of Contacts (POCs) in the PMS 501 organization.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) checks on all deliverables that are sent to the client and/or Shipbuilder.
- Serve as liaison between Shipbuilders and Navy.
- Produce weekly/monthly meeting minutes for the Data Manager and Principal Acquisition Program Manager (PAPM).
- Update the DM Database with CDRL submittal information and deliverable specifications in order to produce weekly/monthly metrics.
- Create accurate and timely Ad-hoc reports (CDRL history, monitor list, etc.) for the client.
- Maintain and distribute bi-weekly metrics that specified CDRL items for review and closure.
- Retrieve electronic data submittals from Shipbuilder Integrated Data Environment (IDE) and other web-based data sites.
- Incorporate new updates to the DD1423 (Implementation Directive).
- Produce and deliver comment forms & shipper notifications for Contractual Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliveries.
- Audits CDRL deliveries using the 1423 Contract Delivery Requirements List and the Data Management Plan.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship is required with Secret clearance.
- 2 years of experience with US Navy data management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build/maintain long-term relationships with the team and customer.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Oracle.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active DoD Secret
- Experience with U.S. Navy Program Office
- BS Degree
- Oracle database experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.