What You’ll Get to Do:
- Planning, Identification, Change Management, Status Accounting, Verification and Audit of software baselines
- Initiate Configuration Management Processes for a new software program to include creation of a versioning method for software and documentation that follows industry best practices
- Interface with multiple disciplines and levels of management regularly to ensure adequate control and traceability of all software products
- Facilitate Configuration Control boards
- Interface directly with senior-level government clients
- Create all program CM documentation
- Work with Scrum Master to implement best practices for agile software management
- Maintain software and documentation repository
- Collaborate with Master Planner to ensure IMS correctly tracks software and documentation deliverables
- Attend customer and program meetings, to include PMRs, TEMs, and scrum-related meetings
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience in Agile development environments with intimate knowledge of development tools
- 10+ years of experience in a Software Configuration Management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Git Clients, such as GitHub and GitLab
- Tool Administrator experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience training developers on proper versioning methods and enforcing version control
- Experience briefing to senior-level government customers
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- ITIL Foundation certification
- CMMI certification
- MBA / Master's Degree
- Configuration Management certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.