You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years’ experience or AA degree with 7+ years’ experience.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of multi-tiers software application.
- Strong experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, XML, EJB, Java Swing, ANT, Maven.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and debugging skill.
- Experience with Application Server, such as Oracle Weblogic server
- Experience with RDBMS (prefer Oracle)
- Experience with PL/SQL, stored procedure, and stored function
- Experience with version control software, such as SVN, GIT, CVS
- Experience with Junit testing framework.
- Experience with Java architecture and API for XML binding and streaming
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with Java web service layer development experience is a plus.
- Experience with IDE IntellJ or Eclipse
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.