CACI is pursuing the prime contract for a large human capital management support services effort. The program is a large business process outsourcing, solution, and services delivery contract with high visibility within CACI’s portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The contract scope is to provide end-to-end human capital support services (recruiting, onboarding, training, personnel management, talent management, payroll, and benefits) across the TSA enterprise and is designed to alleviate the customer’s current reliance on multiple service providers and result in a single integrated end-to-end HCM service lifecycle provider.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 7 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems, solutions, and business process outsourcing services line of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers. We anticipate landing/expanding our work within this agency, and across other similar agencies, which also provides for an opportunity to lead a portfolio of business supporting the HCM market.
Provide expertise to manage a large-scale business process outsourcing services and solutions contract for TSA end-to-end human capital management across the enterprise. Work with and manage a large services delivery team including subcontractors for an $400M+ program. Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the program including schedule, costs, staffing, service level agreements (SLAs), and day-to-day customer interactions. Ensures all objectives, deliverables, SLAs, and technical requirements are completed while meeting the quality objectives of the program. Support capture and proposal efforts to formulate winning proposal solutions that include a detailed management plan for the outsourcing solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages all day-to-day activities of the project
• Create and maintain project schedules and cost tracking deliverables
• Ensure each project deliverable meets customer operational and functional requirements
• Define, coordinate, and establish service level agreements with the government and manage the delivery performance against those SLA requirements
• Provides leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
• Interface with Government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in project meetings
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business area’s Program Management Office.
• Identifies and Manages to Performance and Management metrics that track progress against schedule and cost baselines
• Conducts program reviews internally with CACI senior management and externally with the Customer leadership team
• PMP Certification
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 10-12 years of experience of management experience or equivalent technical
• Experience managing large, multi-functional project teams in a business process outsourcing project
• Experience managing complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting outsourcing of business functions with SLA requirements
• SECRET clearance
• Must possess the ability to lead, and delegate responsibility, tasks and authority
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships
• Experience with Integrated Management Schedules
• Master’s degree in business management; and 15 years of experience
• Have previous DHS or TSA experience
• PM of HCM outsourcing program
• Familiar with DHS/TSA Human Resource Operations
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.