Responsible for collection of incident information through customer conversation, and self-service support tools. Tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution ensuring a quality end-to-end customer experience. Conducts initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution for basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. Communicates promptly on progress. Engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility by routing incidents, as necessary, to product line, application, or system support specialists. Executes against established Service Level Agreements (SLA). Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems. Provide statistics for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends.
Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? CACI has established and upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement AFRIOM’s mission objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Computer Support Administrator (CSA). This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
The Computer Support Administrator is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing personal computer systems, hardware, software, computer peripherals, and AV equipment. Assist employees via remote access, phone, or in person. May also mentor or train other Computer Support Administrators. Candidates need excellent problem-solving and customer service skills, as well as extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. They must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. Selected candidates may be required to provision and maintain mobile devices (NIPR, SIPR).
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
Specifically the Computer Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Windows 10 Enterprise network. Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs, mobile devices and peripherals, such as printers. Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades. Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and work with other teams to identify root cause and resolution. Multiple device configuration including personal device support and configuration. Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines. Experience in implementation and administration of infrastructure services like FTP, IIS, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs. Analyzes user needs for business applications. Researches alternatives and proposes solutions. Coordinates hardware and software system installation and ensures specifications are met. Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions and troubleshooting instructions in the Knowledge Databases. Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
Additionally, the CSA will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Currently hold an adjudicated Top Secret/SCI Clearance and be able to maintain
· BA/BS + 3 years recent specialized or AA/AS +5 years recent specialized or a major cert + 7 years recent specialized or 9 years of recent specialized experience
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 10/Office 365
· DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (CompTIA Security +, equal or greater)
· Ability to obtain TESA status
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· ITIL v3 - Foundation
· Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
· Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
· Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
· Experience working with basic networking to include foundations of Cisco Routers and Switches
What We Can Offer You:
· We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
· Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
· We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
· We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
· For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.