What You’ll Get to Do:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized help desk employee to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for computer systems, hardware, and software issues. You will also respond to tickets, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
More About the Role:
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the help desk
• Respond to customer queries in person, by phone, via email, the ticketing system, or via remote support
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems
• Work through the problem-solving process with employees, empowering them to do the same in the future
• Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
• Clean up computers
• Escalate significant and recurring issues to the tier-2 support team
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have an active government security clearance.
Must have an up-to-date Security+ certificate.
Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Excellent communication skills
Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem-solving
Experience with: Office Applications (Office365); Troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems; Windows 7/10
Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or other customer service role
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.