You will support the sponsor’s environments with risk assessment and the establishment & execution of mitigation strategies throughout the life cycle of the operational activity.You will enable operations through automation and scripting to gain efficiency in task execution.
More About the Role:
Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and work several tasks concurrently with minimal supervision
Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment
Ability to administer Unix/Linux and Windows systems
Working knowledge of technology to support safe and secure operations
Working knowledge of Python or other scripting languages
Experience with LAN Management & Network Practices to include:
Network system performance monitoring and analysis
Computer, server, and network security troubleshooting
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) and 10 years of relevant work experience in the area of TCP/IP networks to include VPN, NAT and troubleshooting non-standard network infrastructure preferred OR
Master’s degree in computer science or engineering and approximately 7 years of relevant experience
Understanding of computer systems, computer networks, mobile networks, and RF technology along with familiarity with technical capabilities and field operations
Understanding of current network security technologies
Ability to interact and communication with individuals from various backgrounds and to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
Working knowledge of operational capabilities and gaps
Working knowledge of the operational skills, application tools, and the governance of operational activities
Strong analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new languages and development environments
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.