The Clairvoyant framework is a scalable, extensible, cloud-based software-hosting-and-integration environment that enables the rapid development and deployment of advanced mission applications and analytics within an enterprise.
As a site reliability engineer, you will:
- Develop features to automate, scale, test, and secure the cloud infrastructure and the pipelines
- Enhance performance monitoring of the various systems
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize the performance of cloud infrastructure
The ideal site reliability engineer candidate is either a software engineer with a good administration background or a highly skilled system administrator with knowledge of coding and automation.
Clairvoyant is looking for highly adaptable engineers who are willing to step outside of their comfort zone to accomplish the mission.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong ansible and Infrastructure as Code programming skills
- Advanced automated script design, coding, debugging, and maintenance skills (using bash, python, etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, etc.)
- Experience with Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Good command of Linux/Unix and command line knowledge
- Experience in application administration, configuration, and integration
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Skilled and disciplined to work with a distributed team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines is essential
- Passion for new technologies, software, and processes
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Significant experience with cloud native technologies
- Other tools: Packer, Terraform
- Familiarity with AWS
- Current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level 3 (COMPTIA Security +)
What We can Offer You:
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The
first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of
applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for
premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit
package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance
and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.