What You’ll Get to Do:
The Technical Writer will be responsible for providing written communications support to a team of CACI Mission Support Analysts and US Government stakeholders at a Government facility. Successful candidate will work with the analysts and stakeholders to draft, edit, prepare, review, maintain, and update a variety of written material including cybersecurity-related documents, concept of operations (CONOPS), capability briefing, policy analysis, and marketing material.
· Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on draft cyber/infrastructure security information documents.
· Function as a communications and information specialist, preparing material for publications and other media internally and externally.
· Coordinate publications and other collateral material using both print and electronic media including the web and desktop publishing software to draft, edit, and lay out material for distribution.
· Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
· Gather necessary information from Mission Support Analysts, counsel, Government stakeholders, and applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the Government in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation.
· Develop and maintain operational procedures documents, testing and certification of government and contractor operations personnel, and maintain training records.
· Support Mission Support Analysts and Government stakeholders to draft, maintain, and update concept of operations (CONOPS) documents, capability briefings and marketing material
· Maintain contact information and distribution lists
· Must possess TOP SECRET clearance at time of hire, with SCI eligibility
· Bachelor's Degree and at least 8 years of direct work experience, OR 12-15 years of directly related experience in cybersecurity, communications and related IT fields
· Ability to engage with stakeholders across the DoD, IC, USG, and DIB communities
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Possess knowledge of cyberspace capabilities and relevant concepts of operations (CONOPS)
· Possess an understanding of policy and legal matters as they relate to cyberspace operations
· Demonstrate an understanding of information security
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.