What You’ll Get to Do:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Understand system design drawings
- Execute installation activities within planned durations
- Complete device and component installation activities
- Configure programmable system components
- Perform testing and evaluation to identify and correct problems at component and system levels
- Install raceway and conduit infrastructure
- Install, terminate, and test system cabling to all components
- Test system components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels, and device mounting hardware
- Complete accurate as-built documentation
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must possess a current clearance.
- Requires a HS diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work on a 12-foot stepladder for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work at various heights up to 45 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Must be able to walk, climb, lift, squat, crawl, kneel, and reach overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 2+ years of experience in electronic security systems or related field
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience operating personnel lift
- Basic knowledge of electrical conduit installation
- IP Camera experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Minot Air Force Base-ND-BISMARCK