The Candidate for this position will apply knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and litigation support to develop solutions to user requirements. You will also apply knowledge of legal project management principles to ensure projects of various types are completely with accuracy and within provided deadlines. You will become a subject matter leader in:
- Analysis of user document and data requirements and translating them into processing requests and specifications for data loading and e-production teams
- Assisting filter teams in reviewing documents
- Providing technical expertise on forms of production
- Analyzing electronic media to determine content and the most effective ways to process the media
- Supporting the development of workflow and procedures documents
- Maintaining chain of custody of evidentiary documents
- Assisting investigative and litigation staff in the use of litigation support software tools
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for providing litigation support assistance to Case and Trial Teams. You will perform updates and maintenance of data on various platforms, such as Recommind and Concordance. You will also be responsible for the coordination of data migrations and other types of reorganization of data. You will work with case teams to identify and remove privileged material. You will also be responsible for the following types of tasks:
- Identifying gaps or missing documents in productions
- Creating requests in customer tracking system for electronic productions
- Creating logs related to documents produced in litigation
- Reviewing and communicating status of requests
- Drafting requests for producing parties to resubmit productions
- Identifying and recommending technical services or solutions to staff in response to investigative or litigation related issues
- Creating tags in Recommind from filtering and searching criteria provided by Case Teams
- Printing and converting documents in Recommind
- Creating e-Production requests
- Training staff on litigation support tools
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
Candidates for this position must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
- United States Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of professional experience
- 7 years paralegal or litigation support experience
- 5 years information technology experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
We value firm knowledge and understanding of project management principles. The desired candidate would also possess experience with eDiscovery database platforms, understanding of the data loading process and excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
CACI provides training and support to its employees on an ongoing basis. Our leadership emphasizes the value of ethics and character in everything we do.
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.