You will provide acquisition support services within the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) Procurement Office.
This position allows for the flexibility to work-from-home during current circumstances.
More About the Role:
As a Contract Specialist inside a NASA procurement office you will:
Provide support for the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, awards and modifications;
Assist with a variety of administrative matters including maintenance of financial and a wide variety of other records; accuracy and completeness verification of statistical reports; and management and adjustment of complaints; and
Provide advisory support for key issues, problems, opportunities, and challenges facing the acquisition process. This effort requires performance in a manner that is fully consistent with applicable statutes and regulations, consistent with national policies as they relate to acquisition..
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Zero (0) to four (4) plus years of U.S. Federal Government procurement experience;
Experience using Government contract writing software tools; and
Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools..
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Working knowledge of FAR part 12;
Working knowledge of FAR part 15;
Experience with the NASA FAR Supplement (NFS);
Experience using SAP, FPDS-NG, Procurement for Public Sector; and
For applicants without prior hands-on, contract administration experience inside a Federal Government contracting office, a degree or certification in contracts or procurement.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.