CACI is seeking a Mechanical Technician who will serve on the Operational Intelligence Ground Station (OGS) project at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD through the full systems development life cycle of C5ISR intelligence systems used by the warfighter.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Perform vehicle and shelter integration/ fabrication activities for a variety of U.S military platforms.
Perform various machining operations required to fabricate, assemble, install, and test a variety of components, materials, apparatus, and equipment.
Fabrication of mil-spec signal, power, and data cabling.
Use of sheet metal and machine tools such as shears, breaks, saws, milling machines, and lathes, as well as manual tools.
Use of measuring tools, test instruments, and painting equipment.
Read and interpret technical documents and drawings and leverage an understanding of methods used to produce fabricated parts.
Maintains equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
US Citizenship is required to obtain a Secret clearance.
Minimum of a High School Diploma with 7+ years of relevant technical experience.
Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
An active DoD Secret clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE