CACI is seeking a cleared Journeyman Software Engineer for our Aberdeen Proving Team. As a team member of the team, you will get to develop and program software defined radios and integrate software into a REDHWAK framework and participate in reverse engineering tasks.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Design and implement solutions software defined radios
Develop future adaptation of signal processing solutions to new signal types
Reverse engineer existing RF signal processing solutions
Integrate SIGINT solutions in a REDHAWK Framework
Help the Army define and implement CMOSS/MORA standards and solutions for the intelligence community
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active DoD Secret
BS in software engineering
7 years’ experience with software engineering
Experience with developing signal processing algorithms in C/C++ based or straight math descriptions
Experience with Linux based OS (ex. CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
Experience with signal processing techniques including energy detection, channelization, phase coherency, Doppler compensation, demodulation, etc. (spread spectrum signals/systems in particular)
Experience with MATLAB filter design
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
An active DoD TS/SCI with Poly
Master’s in software engineering
Familiarity with Git version control
Familiar with GNU Radios
Ability to evaluate technical trade-offs
Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
Experience with radio frequency (RF) communications and/or radar systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE