CACI is looking for an experienced Software Verification Facility Hardware / Software Integration Engineer to support the Lunar Gateway Program at NASA Johnson Space Center. This exciting position involves the design, development, integration and operations of a new software verification laboratory to test and verify flight software used on the Lunar Gateway. This position will provide a broad spectrum of growth opportunities for an individual from low-level hardware design to high-level software development, culminating in a high fidelity integrated test facility used to verify flight software for the Lunar Gateway.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position requires a self-motivated, capable person with strong verbal and written communication skills. In addition to outstanding technical expertise, the individual must be very people savvy, have strong customer relationship skills, possess a positive team-player attitude, be flexible and willing to take on new assignments and responsibilities as they arise. Finally, the most qualified candidate will be an articulate speaker able to communicate complex technical ideas in a convincing manner, must share our passion for our Nation's Space Program, and share in the excitement of developing future human-rated space vehicles.
More About the Role:
This work takes place at NASA/JSC in Houston, TX, a highly stimulating and dynamic environment that is critical in human space flight and the space exploration initiative.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.