CACI is seeking a cleared Junior Software Engineer for our Aberdeen Proving Ground Team. As a team member you will get to develop and program software radios and design signal processing algorithms to support software defined radios.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Design and implement solutions software defined radios
Develop future adaptation of signal processing solutions to new signal types
Reverse engineer existing RF signal processing solutions
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
BS in software engineering
2 years’ experience
Familiar with processing algorithms in C/C++ based or straight math descriptions
Familiar with Linux based OS (ex. CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
Familiarity with signal processing techniques including energy detection, channelization, phase coherency, Doppler compensation, demodulation, etc. (spread spectrum signals/systems in particular)
Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have but not required:
Familiar with or receiving training with developing signal processing algorithms in C/C++ based or straight math descriptions
Familiar with GNU Radios
Familiarity with Git version control
Experience with MATLAB filter design
Ability to evaluate technical trade-offs
Familiar with radio frequency (RF) communications and/or radar systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE