CACI is seeking a Program Manager who can run the day to day program management activities associated with PLT-4, PLT-5, Modi, the PLT-4 replacement program, and coordination on UTS. This position is located at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Life cycle management for PM CCS assigned programs
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
At least 10 - 15 years general experience with program management services used to manage program resources for government programs or similar programs relevant to the PM CCS programs identified in section C.2 of the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
General experience should consist of leading government projects or program efforts in Research and Development (R&D) or production related to Weapon System Materiel and ammunition acquisition. Prior military experience desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Picatinny Arsenal-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO